Terms and Conditions for Donors
The following sets out the terms and conditions for donors utilising our online donation facilities:
Terms on Donations
1. 1. There is a no minimum donation amount but all donations shall be in whole dollars (no cents).
2. All donations are non-refundable.
3. SVHK Foundation Ltd. does not warrant that donations will be used for any particular purpose.
4. SVHK Foundation Ltd.'s donation webpage and its functionalities are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise. Use of SVHK Foundation Ltd.'s donation webpage is solely at the user's own risk.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SVHK Foundation Ltd. does not warrant and disclaims any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
a. The accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or part thereof, including hyperlinks to or services from other parties; and/or
b. That its website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that it is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
6. SVHK Foundation Ltd. shall not be liable in any event to any user for failure of any service or any damage (including but not limited to special, consequential, or exemplary damages) or loss of any kind in connection with the use of its website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered (including any failure to receive any online donations) in connection with access to, use of, denial of access or restricted access to, modification, suspension and/or discontinuation of its website.
7. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, SVHK Foundation Ltd. shall not be liable for any defect, default, deficiency or malfunction in any device, computer, internet service provider or telecommunication system or network, viruses or other malicious software or denial of service attacks that may affect the use of its website.
8. User agrees that use of its website is conditioned upon user's waiver of any right to sue SVHK Foundation Ltd. for damages or losses related to the use of its website and online donation function.
9. No failure to exercise, nor any delay in exercising, on the part of SVHK Foundation Ltd., any right under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof.
10. The headings in this Agreement are for ease of reference only and shall not be taken into consideration in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
11. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from this Agreement without prejudice to all other provisions which shall remain enforceable.
12. The construction and interpretation of this Agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of Hong Kong. The user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Hong Kong.
13. A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right to enforce any of its terms and conditions.
14. SVHK Foundation Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary the above terms and conditions from time to time. This Agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by a duly authorised officer or representative of SVHK Foundation Ltd.
15. Use and/or continued use of its website constitute agreement by the user to be bound by the terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use its website.